The HIKMICRO Thunder Pro TQ50 Thermal Scope is a compact thermal imaging scope developed for 24 hours operation under any weather and environmental conditions. This rifle scope with 50 mm Germanium lens and 2.5x-20x zoom is perfect unit for long range shooting.
Thermal image riflescope has 640×512, 12μm thermal detector with 50 Hz refresh rate and 1024×768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc. The device is used as a thermal rifle scope or handheld monocular. The scope is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc.
Powered with two CR123 batteries the TQ50 gives up to 4.5 hours of continuous operation time. An external 5V power bank (battery pack) can be easily connected via a USB connector for a significant increase of operating time.
- 640×512 thermal resolution, high sensitivity detector, NETD < 35 mK (25 °C,F#=1.0)
- Image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
- 1024×768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- Supports distance measurement, and hotspot function
- Supports video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports digital zoom and cursor function, palettes of colour adjustable
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
|Image Sensor||Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays|
|Max. Resolution||1024 × 768|
|Lens (Focal Length)||50mm|
|Field of View||8.8°×7.0°|
|Detection Range||2600 m|
|FFC (Flat Field Correction)||Auto, Manual, External Correction|
|Palettes||Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion|
|Frame Frequency||50 Hz|
|Storage||Built-in memory module (8GB)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Battery|
|Operating Time||3.6 h|
|Battery Capacity Display||Yes|